Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
- Main Office:8920 Sunset Avenue
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Fair Oaks Hours
Mon 9a-6p Tue 9a - 8p Wed 10:30a - 6:30p Thu 9a - 6:30p Fri 9a - 3p Sat 10a-3p
- Satellite Office:7248 Murieta Parkway
Rancho Murieta, CA 95683
Rancho Murieta Hours:
Mon 7a - 12p Thu 8:30a - 11:30a
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?
Tag Archives: shen
Traditional Chinese Medicine looks at things differently and while it may be a little confusing, there is usually some common ground that can be found upon examination and explanation. One such area is the idea of the mind. The mind in Traditional Chinese Medicine is commonly referred to as the shen.