- Main Office:10116 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Fair Oaks, CA 95628916-966-1144
We accept most insurance
Fair Oaks Hours
Monday 8AM-8PM Tuesday 9AM - 8PM Wednesday 10:30AM- 8PM Thursday 8AM -8PM Friday 8AM-8PM Saturday 10AM-3PM
- Satellite Office:14670 Cantova Way
Suites 234 and 235
Rancho Murieta, CA 95683 (Inside Rancho Murieta Community Church Building)916-354-8483
Rancho Murieta Hours:
Mon 7AM - 12PM Thu 8:30AM - 11:30aM
- • Five Facts You Might Not Know About Acupuncture •
- • Family Exercise in the Winter •
- • Immune System Health and TCM •
Tag Archives: seasonal affective disorer
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a condition believed to be linked to a lack of sunlight where the individual experiences mood changes and emotions similar to depression. SAD occurs mostly in the Fall and Winter months when there is less sunlight exposure.
It’s found that around 5 percent of people may experience SAD lasting 40% of the year