Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
- Main Office:10116 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Fair Oaks Hours
Mon 9a-6p Tue 9a - 8p Wed 10:30a - 6:30p Thu 9a - 6:30p Fri 9a - 3p Sat 10a-3p
- Satellite Office:7248 Murieta Parkway
Rancho Murieta, CA 95683
Rancho Murieta Hours:
Mon 7a - 12p Thu 8:30a - 11:30a
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Tag Archives: hypertension
Oriental medicine (OM) nutrition combines ancient wisdom with modern science. OM nutrition is a holistic approach, which aims to balance all five flavors within most meals with one or two flavors being emphasized for therapeutic purposes. OM nutrition for a hypertension emphasizes bitter flavors, sour flavors and energetically-cooling foods.
OM theory states the bitter flavor benefits the heart in moderation