Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
- Main Office:10116 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Fair Oaks Hours
Mon 9a-6p Tue 9a - 8p Wed 10:30a - 6:30p Thu 9a - 6:30p Fri 9a - 3p Sat 10a-3p
- Satellite Office:7248 Murieta Parkway
Rancho Murieta, CA 95683
Rancho Murieta Hours:
Mon 7a - 12p Thu 8:30a - 11:30a
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Tag Archives: fall
With autumn approaching and the beginning of the yin cycle, the energy of plants is moving down into their roots, helping the body become aware of the change in circadian rhythms. This season is a time for the body to begin gathering energy for the colder months to come.
The lungs and large intestine are the organs associated with fall.