Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
- Main Office:10116 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Fair Oaks Hours
Mon 9a-6p Tue 9a - 8p Wed 10:30a - 6:30p Thu 9a - 6:30p Fri 9a - 3p Sat 10a-3p
- Satellite Office:7248 Murieta Parkway
Rancho Murieta, CA 95683
Rancho Murieta Hours:
Mon 7a - 12p Thu 8:30a - 11:30a
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Tag Archives: cystic fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is an inherited disease that disrupts normal function of the epithelial cells in the body. Epithelial cells line the passageways of many of our vital organs, including the lungs, liver, kidneys, reproductive system and the skin. Those who have cystic fibrosis have a defective gene that impairs epithelial cell function. This can lead to a buildup