Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop
- Main Office:10116 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Fair Oaks Hours
Mon 9a-6p Tue 9a - 8p Wed 10:30a - 6:30p Thu 9a - 6:30p Fri 9a - 3p Sat 10a-3p
- Satellite Office:7248 Murieta Parkway
Rancho Murieta, CA 95683
Rancho Murieta Hours:
Mon 7a - 12p Thu 8:30a - 11:30a
- Healthy Eating for Spring
- Six Reasons to Try Acupuncture this Year
- Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
Having recurring migraines is similar to parenting a temperamental toddler. When they go from being annoying to actively disruptive and mildly infuriating, there is often little one can do but grit your teeth and persevere. The helpful suggestions for managing this occurrence involved a mixture of expert opinion, anecdotal hearsay, individual tinkering and a big dose of patience. So where does acupuncture fit into this picture? continue reading